VO totally uncalled for

fiestyvermin

I wanted to post this again in case someone has not been following the stream of the other comments. I keep having problems with being told by Valued Opinions that surveys will credit in a few minutes, then on the very next screen, informed it will take 28 days. Today, I got the most bogus line of garbage out of them that could ever be called for and wanted to be sure that everyboby who can and will reads it:

Many of our surveys are hosted by third party clients. They might have a message saying you will be rewarded shortly, but this applies to panel members for their site only. The message at the end of these surveys are not adjusted for each and every different person on different panels.

Any survey that you are invited to take through your Valued Opinions account will be rewarded in 28 days time.

Should you have any further questions about this or any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or check our FAQ.

Kind regards,

Isabel

I wanted to post this again in case someone has not been following the stream of the other comments. I keep having problems with being told by Valued Opinions that surveys will credit in a few minutes, then on the very next screen, informed it will take 28 days. Today, I got the most bogus line of garbage out of them that could ever be called for and wanted to be sure that everyboby who can and will reads it:

Many of our surveys are hosted by third party clients. They might have a message saying you will be rewarded shortly, but this applies to panel members for their site only. The message at the end of these surveys are not adjusted for each and every different person on different panels.

Any survey that you are invited to take through your Valued Opinions account will be rewarded in 28 days time.

Should you have any further questions about this or any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or check our FAQ.

Kind regards,

Isabel

Somehow, I am not frustrated by Valued Opinions. At least completed surveys are listed immediately although it takes time to be credited, not like some other surveys that don't even list completed surveys for weeks and you have to keep your own records to make certain you are credited. Compare this to Survey Savvy which doesn't itemize surveys or Mindfield which takes forever. My only objection to VO is that they discontinued VISA and only have Amazon or Macy's which I don't care for. I have emailed them about reinstalling VISA or improving their options but no response. Have received prompt and responsible responses to my other inquiries. I don't qualify for much but I still have them.

I have been with VO for close to 3 years now. I have not made a ton but I have done better than break even. Most times the surveys are easy to qualify for and I have never had one that wasnt credited. But that is not my issue with them. I just think that if it shows on one screen that my account will be credited, then on the very next screen it says to wait 28 days I have a problem. Now maybe what the survey originator is saying is that VO gets paid in a few minutes which seems more likely but I have no clue.

I have been with VO for close to 3 years now. I have not made a ton but I have done better than break even. Most times the surveys are easy to qualify for and I have never had one that wasnt credited. But that is not my issue with them. I just think that if it shows on one screen that my account will be credited, then on the very next screen it says to wait 28 days I have a problem. Now maybe what the survey originator is saying is that VO gets paid in a few minutes which seems more likely but I have no clue.

I've been with VO since 2007, and it has always told me that my account would be credited within 28 days. And after I complete a survey, it has always immediately showed up in "Pending credits"