Up date on Harris Poll rewards

footfree

So I went there today to look at what they have and it's not much.You can get restaurant.com voucher ,AGC and or a icard voucher (what's a icard?).Then you can donate to a selection of charities and or get a magazine subscription.It seems they have done away with the crappy items they use to offer.The only thing I like is the AGC.If they get rid of these then I would have to quit.So what do you think of the new rewards?

Be careful with the restaurant.com voucher. Is not what you think $10 for $25 restaurant. The online gift code have restrictions, first, it only can be use in strange restaurants..and if you want to use the $25 you need to buy something more than $35 then apply the online voucher.

yeah the restaurant gift codes are a joke. It is not 25 dollars at the restaurant you have to spend money with them first. Another thing is they do not have any restaurants within 50 miles of my location. If Harris does stop with the amazon then I will totally quit. As it stands now they are already one of the slowest sites out there. It takes forever to get to any kind of reward. They give so few points for the surveys completed it is very hard to come away with anything.

I just tried looking at my point balance and was informed that the password I was using was not correct. I asked them to send me a new password, which was done very quickly. I found out that their new password was not accepted and after putting it in and being told it was wrong I was informed me that my account was locked. What is up with this company to be THIS STUPID??????? Might have done my last survey for them.