Epoll

fiestyvermin

I have been a member of Epoll since 2/15/09 in that time frame I have made approximately 120. That is based on taking the points left in my account, adding all the cashes I have made with them, and dividing by 9750 or the points required for a 15 dollar pay pal. In over 2 years I have only made 120 dollars which is a insult. Does any one or has any one had better luck with them or are they really that bad? Most everything I do for them is 500 with a few 1000 scattered here and there just not very many of those. I was just curious about how I had done with them and decided to figure out, much to my astonishment. I was not expecting graphic amounts but still for over 2 years worth of work I expect better than 120.

I'm still with them but I have to admit I'm not real happy when I do them.They have the same old boring stupid survey all the time.Like do you know this celebrity? do you like them? pick out words that describes them.Get a life!Ask something different.I was stupid enough to do a 1200 point survey for 40 minutes not to long ago not realizing it was at a pay of $1.77!Never again will I go in again being that naive and not taking the time to figure out the worth of points.PLEASE DONT BE FOOLISH LIKE I WAS TAKE THE TIME FIGURE OUT THE WORTH OF THE POINTS BEFORE YOU GET SCAMMED LIKE i DID!Sorry for all caps didnt mean to sout but then again maybe would should all shout at them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is one thing I have never done with Epoll is consider the amount of cash involved for the time required. It takes me so long to cash out and their points build slow i figure i really didnt want to know. most everything i get with them is 500 points and rarely more than that. they do pay with pay pal so its cash just takes forever to get there.

You really should be waiting until the $30 level in order to maximize your cashouts. :P

I enjoy the surveys at Epoll. I’m not saying the payout rate is great, but I do enjoy their surveys. I get quite a few TV show surveys from there: which new fall TV shows have you seen ads for, which shows will you watch, etc.

I know I should wait for the points to build up farther but its a time and money thing. I know its like 125 points saved between the levels I just hate waiting that long. I average about 15 dollars every 4 months give or take. Its good advice waiting till 17250. Lately waiting for the 9750 is hard and I cant imagine the 17250 it just takes so long. I know its cost effective and being a HUGE bargain hunter it helps but sometimes 15 in my pocket is a big help.