VO

fiestyvermin

I have been a member of VO since Oct of 08. I really miss the Visa cards they used to send out as does everyone else. I am just curious if any one would like to share their earnings. I have cashed out 9 times this year for 180 and each one of those I have done Amazon payments. While I am not a Huge fan of Amazon I always find something that is reasonably decent to spend the money on. I usually save up for something big but you need to be careful as gift cards are only good for 1 year. 180 over 8 months is not very good but not bad either.

Guess you haven't heard AGC never expire.You can read it on the web site.Just apply all gift cards to your account and when you check your balance it states that they never expire.That's why I love AGC codes,plus there is no sales tax!

I have cashed out like 10 times. I subscribed in August 2010, but in May this year they stopped sending me surveys. When I login there are never a survey to take. I send emails to them, and they say there are no problems in my account, and thats not true. Maybe they do not want me to do more surveys, and they blocked me or something, and they never say the true; they are totally stupid.

wow that is pretty serious ana. I have never had a problem getting surveys from VO or have stopped getting surveys. I can usually count on 1 or 2 a day give or take. If the amounts credited like they should I could probably cash out 2-3 times a month give or take. the problem for me has always been their crediting issues and they refuse to change. part of doing business i guess who knows. of course the other side is we know nothing about the other side of it either as in how much these companies make, the time for their payments and it goes on and on.