MyPoints and Paid emails

fiestyvermin

It seems that since my last email complaining to mypoints about them sending emails that only credit one time that they have totally stopped sending me any kind of paid to click emails. I know when I first joined I was getting 10-20 of those a week and now they have totally stopped. I bet I havent gotten a 5pt email from them for 2 or 3 weeks now. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me? I know I was informed that the insurance offer, from netquote, only credits one time, which I did multiple times, the last of which I was told only credited once. After emailing them and raising sand as to why they kept resending offers which they know, by looking at their database, I can not repeat again, I have totally stopped getting any click to read emails. I bet I havent had one for over 2 weeks. I have been a member since 2000, and in that time frame, this has never happened.

It totally bites the big one and I am not happy about it at all. I know there is no recourse and it was bound to happen but still it sucks bad. 11 years of being a valued member of their community thrown down the tubes.

• 2 weeks later...

I had that happen with Sendearnings and I went to the website and tried doing anything for points, and then tadah! I started getting the emails again. NOt sure what is going on with yours. I would hope that they aren't punishing you for that. I do wonder why they can't just omit the ones that aren't going to credit so we don't waste time looking at them.

• 1 month later...

I Haven't had a problem thus far. You might wanna try to opt out-then re-register or cancel your current membership and then re-register under a different email address if you have one. That's all I can think of. :o

Hope that helps!

i stopped doing mypoints a long time ago. I wanted to order the Entertainment book for $16. once it was 1,000 points, but normally its 750. I waited for the 1,000 points . I waited and they did not give me my pionts for a while. When i emailed them they said ok, and gave me 750 points. I was waiting for the 1000 . When they didnt i went to BBB online. They kept erasing thing off of my account and hid a whole month of points i earned where i ordered the book. mypoints told the BBB they would send me the rest of the points, but they never did. I told BBB they lied but gave up.

It would be ok if i did a survey and did not receive points, but i spent money and deserved them.

I spend so very little with mypoints that I really dont know very much about how or even if points credit after completing offers. I do take some of my myview earnings and buy walmart gift cards and always do those through mypoints but have not checked to see if they have credited those points. I do know that my point balance seems to reflect that but it might just be from surveys, which I dont do many of- I feel they are a total insult. In 11 years I have only earned 60,000. I do it just for the free points and very little else. Of course mypoint total is now at 3700 and it is going to take me a very very long time to get to anything good but so long as they keep allowing me free points I figure why not.