HARRIS POLL Online a desperate situation

fiestyvermin

I have no clue what is going on with this survey site but I have come to the last straw with them. Today I have tried resetting my password with them at least twice today maybe 3 times and every time they send a supposed new password to my email address I keep getting, "Invalid username/password." I have emailed them countless times to which I have received no response and I am just before cancelling my account. I do not understand why the password reset is not working and they refuse to answer my emails. If anybody has any input please let me know something.

I have no clue what is going on with this survey site but I have come to the last straw with them. Today I have tried resetting my password with them at least twice today maybe 3 times and every time they send a supposed new password to my email address I keep getting, "Invalid username/password." I have emailed them countless times to which I have received no response and I am just before cancelling my account. I do not understand why the password reset is not working and they refuse to answer my emails. If anybody has any input please let me know something.

Unfortunately when a company revamps their web sites there are some casualties.It always seems to take a while for them to get the kinks out.How long ago did you email them? I would wait a few days to hear back from them but then again I remember someone else saying that they could never get a response back from them either.Mine is working fine so I'm not sure how your going about putting in the new info.Are you going on top and clicking on members or are you clicking half way down the page where it says Harris Poll Online Rewards and has a line underneath it with that saying? When I logged on and put in my new password I went to the "Harris Poll Online Rewards' clicked on it put in my email and pasted the new password from their email and everything went fine.If that doesn't do it I don't know what to tell you.Good luck ,hope it works out for you!

• 3 weeks later...

I just cashed out my last 20 amazon with HP. I doubt I will ever do another survey for them. That being said after all the trouble that I was presented with through their system they did credit my account with 300 high points. When the amazon card is 2500 its not much but still it helps. Their surveys are worthless and the pay outs suck. Time is better spent with other companies doing penny work lol. They always do pay just takes a long time to earn enough to cash out. If you can get more than one or two pay outs a year consider yourself blessed. 90% of what I see for them is 100pt surveys and when it takes at least 2500 for 20 amazon takes a long long time.

• 1 month later...

They are really crazy putting up the cash out levels like they did. It was fine the way it was-but, I guess too many people were getting rewards for their liking. I'm outta there as well as soon as my next cash out level is reached.