Harris Poll the worst customer service

fiestyvermin

I tried for 2 or 3 days maybe longer to look at the points I have accumulated with HPO. Come to find out that the password I was putting in was not being accepted. I emailed them and asked the company to reset the password. Immediately after the password was sent from their company it would not and has never worked. Now this is the email that I got from them about what has happened:

This is my original along with their response:

I tried accessing the site and kept getting told that my password was invalid. I requested a new password and I put it in exactly like it was sent to my email address EXACTLY. It would not accept the password that you sent me. The next thing I know is it tells me I am locked out of my account. If I put in the password exactly as it was sent to me and your server would not accept what you sent me what is going on and why am I being locked out of my account? Something is wrong and it needs to be fixed.

Thank you for contacting us and bringing this to our attention. Please accept our apologies for the difficulty you experienced while attempting to log in to our new rewards center. We are diligently working to correct the login issue. Please visit the rewards site and re-request your password in 2-3 days, and let us know if you are still having difficulty at that time

No where in my email did i mention the first thing about trying to log into their rewards center. I am not sure if they are just that stupid or illiterate. I always ask people if they have legalized murder yet and keep reading headlines just in case lol. Stupidity and idiotcy

Today the same response with HP. I actually got the ability to log into their site as I was finally able to get a valid password, which only worked until I tried to look at my points, then I was told the exact same garbage all over again. This site sucks big time and as soon as they let me cash out I am done with them.

Harris Poll. I also was surprised that for a well known company their rewards were pathetic. Whenever I hear a Harris Poll quoted I wonder if the results are correct because they pay their survey takers so little that their survey takers respond tit-for-tat. If I remember correctly, I signed on to see their rewards then unsubscribed. I am suspect of companies that are not up front about their rewards, you need to sign up first. Some, you cannot get the info until you accumulate some points. Those I do not join.

Someone one here calculated how much you would actually make per survey, it was sometimes .02 cents. I know it took over a year to get a $20 gift card and evne then the pickings were pretty poor. The last time I cashed out I had to get an e-gift certificate. It didn't come and didn't come. I kept checking the junk mail folder, and then finally after some months, I finally got it, but had trouble with the code. I gave up and let them go as well. No thanks for nothing!

I actually haven't trouble with them so far knock on wood .You do need to check the points system though .Example I wanted an icard and it said so many points for $10 and so many for $15 ect .. Well it was less points for 2 $10 ones then the $15 dollar one .I opted for that because I got $20 for less than the 15 they offered .

I am glad they are offering the icards now than the crappy junk they once offered.

I keep having the same run in with HP. I have emailed them countless times and I am still waiting to view my account balance. As soon as I get to that I am closing my account. I emailed them today telling them to either fix the site or I I am going to file a complaint with the BBB. Hopefully I can get them to understand how frustrating this is. I keep getting invites and I can update my account along with everything else I am just unable to view the points. Originally I was told to wait 2 or 3 days, which makes no sense at all. Now after 3 or 4 weeks of waiting on this I am totally and completely fed up. Just give me my rewards and lets be done with it.

Horrible company.

I keep having the same run in with HP. I have emailed them countless times and I am still waiting to view my account balance. As soon as I get to that I am closing my account. I emailed them today telling them to either fix the site or I I am going to file a complaint with the BBB. Hopefully I can get them to understand how frustrating this is. I keep getting invites and I can update my account along with everything else I am just unable to view the points. Originally I was told to wait 2 or 3 days, which makes no sense at all. Now after 3 or 4 weeks of waiting on this I am totally and completely fed up. Just give me my rewards and lets be done with it.

Horrible company.

You did know they have the new web site right? Cause I didn't then I had to get a new password

I have tried the new website, I have contacted them multiple times and after 3 or 4 weeks of the same problem nothing is resolved. They refuse to correct their issues and by tues or wed I am filing a complaint with the BBB, along with slamming them on every website that allows for issues to be raised. Their actions and their addressing of the problems leaves a ton to be desired and I am done with them. If I am allowed to cash out my 2500 points all is good, except my doing any more of their surveys.

This is the latest email from HP. Notice that I started this 3 or 4 weeks ago and after all this time they finally admit the length of time it is going to take them to resolve this issue.

During this transitional period, these temporary passwords will need to be used. We anticipate this transition will take 1-2 months to complete. We will place a notice on our rewards site when the “change password” functionality is available. We appreciate your patience as we complete our transition.

For your understanding I have never been able to view any rewards with temp passwords. They will not work. I have been unable to view the rewards in my account for over 6 weeks.

Were any of you guys notified that Harris Poll was upgrading or going to have a transitional period before this all started? I noticed that they never mentioned Fiestyvermin's problem re not being able to see or track the rewards/points page, and they should at least have acknowledged it or tell Fiestyvermin what the balance is. I'm beginning to think that they may not know themselves and have no way of recovering it too quickly, so the 1 to 2 month transitional time period grants them some breathing room hoping to find out what happened or just credit Fiestyvermin's acct.

I'd make note on some worldwide websites as well as the BBB; after the whole mess is cleared up, I would then go to SP's Rate A Panel page and rank them accordingly to what you feel is fair and just. 2-3 weeks is quite a long time to pass before responding to a member's request. It makes the requests turn into complaints, and I know they don't want that.

Keep us posted....anyone have any ideas for Fiestyvermin?

Email today from HP regarding rewards problems. Take note that this is just a form letter:

The funniest thing is they have the audacity to tell me I was locked out of my account I am trying to figure out when or how that happened and why they never informed me of this.

Resolution: Dear Panel Member,

Thank you for contacting us and bringing this to our attention. Please accept our apologies for the difficulty you experienced while attempting to log in to our new rewards center. Please visit the rewards site at www.harrisrewards.com and re-request your password.

If you get locked out in the future, just wait 10 minutes for it to reset and try again.

Sounds like they are still spouting garbage. I agree with Zeekers if they had sent me the point total I wouldnt have been as furious.

I will just comment that I have both logged in to the new site and cashed out / received rewards from it (Amazon GC) since the makeover (on the 15th). My current HIpoints balance is: 1! :D

It’s irritating that you cannot yet change the password from the new ones they assigned a few weeks ago to one of your own choosing.