Sign in to follow this  
Administrator

SurveyPolice on Twitter and Facebook

Administrator

Hi everyone,

As part of breathing some life into SurveyPolice and making it a current, fresh, and up-to-date website, we are now on Twitter and Facebook. It would be great if you could help us get the ball rolling with our directive to get the site back up to par - having a social media presence these days is integral to being successful online and we'd love it if you could help us get there.

Please follow us on twitter here: http://www.twitter.com/surveypolice

Please become a fan of ours on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SurveyPol ... 5230930995

Tell your friends and family we're back in business!

It would mean a lot - thank you.

Administrator
Followed & Liked...Welcome!

If I could "like" your post, I would. Thanks MunnyHunny! :D

fiestyvermin

I have done a follow on both facebook and twitter. Might want to look at LinkedIn too. Thanks for putting up the pages and hopefully it will add to the traffic and really help this site succeed. I have always been very impressed with SP and enjoy it immensely as it gives survey takers a VOICE.

Administrator

Thank you all for following and liking us! Our Facebook page will become more exciting at some point - we promise! Right now we're focusing on improving the website right now, but having a decent Facebook page is most certainly on our to-do list.

tommydee

It is definitely important and nice to see you on both. this site is great and I appreciate your help.

Sylvo

Glad to see you on the social networking sites. I'll be sure to spread the word! I always come here to check out which new sites are good. Keep up the great work!

rosiesmom

I am not a Twitter person, but will gladly get over to FB and get on the bandwagon!

TSP1973

I don't have a twitter account, but a Facebook account! I liked your page and put a great review about this awesome site! 8)

Administrator

We've cracked 100 facebook fans and have 79 twitter followers - thanks everyone! 8)

TSP1973
We've cracked 100 facebook fans and have 79 twitter followers - thanks everyone! 8)

Your Welcome, and I am sure it will continue to Grow!!! 8)