Ipsos ?

Lurkergirl

I really wish Ipsos would use pay pal .I asked for a check and it states in my account that it was full filled on 8/9 its now 8/18 and I have yet to get the check .I know I know what the site says 5-8 weeks ,but really ? When it says full filled 9 days ago ?

I asked for pay pal with another survey place and I have it all ready as do I have the gift card I asked for .

I don't get it I know mail is slow but this is really slow .

I have cashed out before but didn't think it took this long .

Did it take anyone else forever to get the check ?

Yes when Ipsos says 5 to 8 weeks expect it to be more at the 8 week mark!Fulfilled on their end means they have excepted your request ,permission has been granted and now we are going to make you wait the stated amount on our web site.I'm sorry I don't mean to sound callus but they always pay and you really need to take the date requested and add 8 weeks.As for PayPal it would be great but I'm not holding my breath on that one.If they got it they would have to pay faster,why do this when they can sit on the money and make very little interest!

Ok thanks I did not realize that is what full filled meant .I am seriously considering dropping certain survey places because of stuff like this ,its just that I am starting to prefer those who offer pay pal or immediate gift cards ,I like those better.

I all ready dropped in box dollars and am going to be dropping Opinion Outpost as soon as my check arrives.

Ok thanks I did not realize that is what full filled meant .I am seriously considering dropping certain survey places because of stuff like this ,its just that I am starting to prefer those who offer pay pal or immediate gift cards ,I like those better.

I all ready dropped in box dollars and am going to be dropping opinion outpost as soon as my check arrives.

I know what you mean!I'm fed up with a lot of them but I have decided to keep Ipsos only because they send out PT'S once or twice a year and they have always paid.I know the pay has gone down and they have risen the payout limit to $15.I did stop doing their media and advertising surveys.I mean they are paying 150 points for 30 minutes of work, which is less then $1.50 when the points are converted into cash.I wrote them and told them shame on you for so little pay and they basically said if you want to do them, do them, if not then don't, but we aren't giving anymore pay.So that's when I said screw that.I am getting a pt from them soon so like I said I'll keep them and only do surveys that I feel are worth my time.

Ipsos another one I have downgraded. When I reach payout I may unsubscribe. Have you noticed they now offer WebCruiser once or twice a month? A wonderful opportunity according to them. Everyone qualifies because its for sweeps and you need to take it before it closes or you'll miss out. Miss out on what? They must be kidding.

I left them earlier in the year. I wasn't getting any surveys to take and so I decided that I would commit my time to other companies who offered them. I am now getting invites to join them again. I think I only cashed out one time in 2 years. I have given them the boot!

Yes those web cruiser are stupid ,I don't think I am going to do those any more .I also don't like the ones which are broke up to 2 days either .

• 2 weeks later...

I am not a happy camper with IPOS either, been over 3 months since they sent me a survey and then found out today they put my account on inactive! So I sent them an email asking it be restated with my 530 points. If they refuse then I will ask them to mail me a check for the amount in which I rightfully deserve. If they refuse that, then off to the BBB and ripoffreport.com!