Does anyone know why you cant be on Communispace if ?

footfree

You are on a panel for Gongo's?Are they owned by the same company?Now I would understand if you were on the 2 different panels for competing companies ie... Coke and or Pepsi, but not opposing survey companies.I would really like to do Communispace again but they wont let me.At least Gongo's will let you do multiple panels unlike Communispace,I was just curious anyone know why?

You are on a panel for Gongo's?Are they owned by the same company?Now I would understand if you were on the 2 different panels for competing companies ie... Coke and or Pepsi, but not opposing survey companies.I would really like to do Communispace again but they wont let me.At least Gongo's will let you do multiple panels unlike Communispace,I was just curious anyone know why?

I don't understand this either but I know people who say they are on several Communispace panels. I think they must have lied in order to do this and if and when they are caught they will be kicked out of all of them. I am on one Communispace panel and they pay between $20 and $30 per month for very little work so I am not going to take a chance in getting kicked out. I get paid on the 26th of every month and I can count on it.

But I am with you footfree, I don't understand the Gongos thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe they're looking for people who aren't "professional survey takers." I never heard of Gongos until I started getting Communispace screeners, so I signed up with them as a result.

Coincidentally, the Communispace panel I belonged to at the time never asked me about other panels when I took its screener.