Product Testing

zeekers

Contract Testing pays cash for product and taste testing. Open to US and Canada. Check locations on website to see if they are listed in major city near you. They are in my hometown and didn't even know it. Register at www.contracttesting.com

Another group in my town and across US is Delve marketing. My daughter does well with them and they pay cash for taste testing. I believe its US only, but you can check it out at www.delve.com. No online surveys, but do have focus/discussion panel/groups done in-house.

This is for all females: Cover Girl - Consumer Advisory Board is now accepting applications for online discussion groups, surveys, may do telephone interviews and possible product testing for the next year or so. Tried a while back to register and couldn't because they only do it so often. I've filled out questionaire and hopefully they will respond. Hurry, hurry, hurry if you are interested. Go to www.join.consumershare/covergirl.asp Good luck and let me know if you get asked to join!

Beta Test Beauty is another one that will notify you if you qualify for beauty products testing. They pay $10 - $15 per survey/product test. Open to US and Canada. Register at www.betatestbeauty.com.

To bad Research doesnt have anything within 200 mi of me, small towns for surveys stink lol. I have registered with delve but doubt I will ever hear from them but who knows.

If Delve is in your area, you will probably hear from them, if not in your area you probably won't. I've never received an online survey, just pre-qualifier for in-house discussion groups, in-house taste tasting, and if I make it past the prescreening, then I don't make it past the telephone pre-qualifier. Lost out on 2 discussion groups that paid $100 each for 90 minutes because of my past employer. That stunk! They call my daughter and her boyfriend all the time.