My first free sample-Yippee!

teachell

Today I received my first product to test. Of course, I can't say now what it is but after using it for 2 weeks and completing three reports, I'll get a $10.00 Amazon.com gift card. Not too shabby since I just ordered a lot of books from them.

Plus, I'm getting another sample to test in the mail soon, don't know if I'll get paid or not yet, but will get some free product.

Plus, I also got $5.00 for a survey on paying bills online.

So, my advice is to keep at filling out surveys, your name will be in the data bases and you can start your own resume of companies that you have taken surveys with. We can start making some fun money for sure! After all, Christmas is coming up in a few months!

Ever learning,

teachell

That's awesome that you got your first free sample! Those are so fun to do! I was actually going to ask, is it just me, or does it seem like there's been a lot of product testing offers going around lately? I don't mind one bit, but I'm just shocked at how many I've been receiving! Anybody else getting a ton of offers?

well done, once it starts, it is more regular. Yes, there are lots around right now. They are great fun and if the product is useful even better!!

enjoy

LizzieAnn

• 1 month later...

on the subject of cookies, I just bought a packet of them from my local supermarket, and they were made locally and were so good that I wrote to the company and said thank you they really cheered me up, guess what, a parcel arrived yesterday afternoon with no less than three packets of cookies and a packet of oatcakes in it and a letter from the company's founding member saying that I had a "discerning palate" as their cookies had won awards!!! Wow, it pays to praise where praise is due! I didn't even do a survey for this reward, just said thank you for a good product - you should try it, it really works!!! Not many companies like to get complaints that their products are sub-standard, but the opposite is certainly true, they love you to tell them they are gooooood!!

:D:D oh by the way my kids ate all the cookies, but I got one when I got home! LizzieAnn

Oh my goodness! I would never have thought that companies would do something like that! I'll have to try that out sometime.... maybe I'll send a thank you to my favorite tea company! I'm glad you're kids left a cookie for you! I hope they were delicious!

Thanks for your kind words, Jen....seriously, it really does work. If you have a favourite food of any kind at all, just find out the name of the company from the packaging and write to them usually "consumer dept" or something like that and be genuine and sincere in your praise, and mention the fact that you have been using them for years. I have been doing this all my life, and you would not believe it, but last year I said this about some cupcakes and three boxes of them arrived (great for school lunchboxes!!) - they often come in threes. I have also had a free bottle of shampoo and some Boots products too. Really, apart from testing products, this is the best fun of all. It is true you like the product, and you are being honest. So many people are dishonest these days, it shines like a star when you are honest in your praise! And if you get a sample or a thankyou product its even better because its something you know you can use because you have just said how much you love it!

LizzieAnn :D:D:D

though it isnt a cash reward survey site, i just finished a product test through zoompanel. they sent me bottles of workout water through 3 different increments to try and report on. free propel is always nice.

Thanks for your kind words, Jen....seriously, it really does work. If you have a favourite food of any kind at all, just find out the name of the company from the packaging and write to them usually "consumer dept" or something like that and be genuine and sincere in your praise, and mention the fact that you have been using them for years. I have been doing this all my life, and you would not believe it, but last year I said this about some cupcakes and three boxes of them arrived (great for school lunchboxes!!) - they often come in threes. I have also had a free bottle of shampoo and some Boots products too. Really, apart from testing products, this is the best fun of all. It is true you like the product, and you are being honest. So many people are dishonest these days, it shines like a star when you are honest in your praise! And if you get a sample or a thankyou product its even better because its something you know you can use because you have just said how much you love it!

LizzieAnn :D:D:D

Your welcome! Thank you products are definitely nice... I seriously would have never thought of it!