been awhile...

EthanandMom

wow... I'm back!

I had to look up my user name too!

Just read the thread on burn out and I'm glad I'm not the only one. I was really busy this summer, but I got to the point where I couldn't do one more stupid survey! I took one that took almost an hour and figured I got paid $1.50. I was mad and figured I needed a really long break.

Just as a side note, if anyone wants a laugh, after all the BBB complaints against mindspay, and they blocked me from their site, recently I've been getting invites from them! hm...

This was the fastest summer of my life, anyone else think time goes faster the older you get? :roll:

Welcome back EthanandMom!! Gee, I wondered what had happened to you, glad you didn't jump ship, good to see you back refreshed and ready to jump into the wild and crazy world of surveying.

Yes, this summer not only flew but actually flashed by me, and if you think it's going fast for you now, just wait until the kids graduate college. (lmho)

Interesting that you got blocked by mindspay and are getting invites again. You've been a bad, bad girl EthanandMom, so I guess they put you in survey time-out. You're probably on probation now too, and just don't know it. (lol)

While you were on hiatus, SP returned our Administrator to us! Yea! This has been a good boost for all of us surveyers, and the Admin has been busy cleaning up, will take care of the pesky little spammers that "lose their way" somehow, ending up in here trying to make a quick buck off of us. I believe the Survey Site Ranking page has been updated as well as the Panel Directory on SP. Also, Admin suggested checking out the SP Blog on new survey sites we come across when checking out new sites, if you cannot find them listed on the Rankings or Directory pages. Admin is open and eager for any suggestions that we may have for improving the website, so get your thinking cap on and shoot a post off w/your suggestions.

Now that I've worn you out with my post, I'll sign off now. (lol) Again, good to see you back.

Oh, I've posted some product testing sites if you're interested, but can't remember where. Believe under Online Incentives.

Ta! Ta!

Hi EthanandMom,

good to see you back, yes summer was busy fast and very warm . As for the surveys i got burnt out on mostly all of them i even started to unsubscribe to alot of them as i just felt i was totally wasting my time. I still have a few that i havent given up on so im still hanging in there.

Hope you had a great summer and again good to see you back.