Wtf Toluna ??

greeneyeddevils

Anyone having trouble accessing the points page?..that's if anyone is still a member...I find it funny that I'm waiting for 1 survey to go through so I can cash out & now that page for "your points" doesn't work...has been down for 2 days for me here in Canada....Wtf!!!

Hey greeneyeddevils, good to see you. That stinks. I'm not with Toluna, have been dragging my feet so I'm no help, sorry. I think they're one of those sites that I call fence sitters. I'm waiting to see if they fall on the bad side or the good side of the fence. Are they upgrading the website or like rebuilding it? I thought I read somewhere that one of the survey sites is doing a rebuild, issued temporary passwords (which don't seem to work,) and one of the surveyer's in here cannot access the points page either. I believe it was Fiestyvermin, pretty sure it was. Maybe pm the vermin see what's up. Let me know if I can do anything. Gees, it just keeps getting worse with these companies, doesn't it?

Update.....The point system is now working & I cashed out....glad to see they're back online...I've never had a problem getting paid by them it's just getting to the level of points which takes forever....