Have you noticed these changes in Toluna?

ana9018

they are sending a lot of surveys for less points, for 1200 points, and also the surveys for 1800 points now are 1600 points. What do you think about that? Are you worried?

I wont worry about it but they should be .I would hope most people wont work for so little and that they will have to start paying more.If not then people are fools for working for such little pay.It's a sign of the times and the economy.Please people take the time to figure out the pay versus the points and the time and don't let yourself be ripped off!

They aren't the only ones have you noticed Springboard America and how much their pay has gone down?I got one the other day that paid $1.75 for 20 or 25 minutes worth of work.Really you think that a fair wage?Plus they are sending out a lot more sweeps surveys.

Toluna is a huge joke. I have not finished one of their surveys in over 6 months. I log into the site and do the quick point stuff and that is about all. Yes Springboard has gotten few and far between. I might have cashed out once this year and I have been over 30 dollars for 3 or 4 months now. The surveys are not frequent enough, but it is cash so.......

They are counting on the ignorance of the survey taker, hoping you will think 200 points is $2 not 6 cents. The only response is not to attempt these. Hopefully they will get the message but as long as survey takers are willing to do surveys for a pittance they will continue. Bait and switch, sweeps, etc. They will probably realize their error and correct future surveys by leaving the reward but underestimating the length of time.

They are counting on the ignorance of the survey taker, hoping you will think 200 points is $2 not 6 cents. The only response is not to attempt these. Hopefully they will get the message but as long as survey takers are willing to do surveys for a pittance they will continue. Bait and switch, sweeps, etc. They will probably realize their error and correct future surveys by leaving the reward but underestimating the length of time.

Please don't give them any ideas-Lord knows we don't need to give them any more ammunition to cut us down with!

I have never seen the points offered that low, but no surprise. Every survey that comes to my email I never get to complete. Horrendous company that I have totally stopped doing anything for. I have 35k points and my next cash out will be the last.