Computation of actual pay vs time spent

Leefall

:?::?: Have you computed your actual pay per hour regarding surveys? Have you included time spent taking surveys, time spent on multiple frivolous prelims, time spent on lengthy multiple disqualified prelims, time spent record keeping to make certain you receive your points, time spent emailing when points not received or delayed for months, or unjustified disqualification when surveys actually completed? Record keeping must be included in time spent. Points forfeited when cashout impossible to reach, games played at your expense by survey companies. Have you added all this time plus more to compute actual paltry pay? I forgot to include sweeps which I do not bother with but have to access email and then delete or am constantly switched to sweeps or lower point surveys (another waste of time). Of all the surveys I find Pinecone is outstanding and the only one that has short responsible prelims (they are aware of my profile) I don't think I have ever been disqualified, and payment next day. No need to keep records. By the end of this year I know I shall only keep Pinecone and perhaps a few others that are on the fence but I will unsubscribe from many after cashout finally received or no chance of reaching cashout. Some suvey companies will actually have received my surveys for zero payment. I write this because most companies are going downhill correction: have gone donwhill.

Taking surveys have nothing to do with a job!There's no way anyone would work in a office for the pay we receive,you simply could not keep a roof over your head.That's why it's easy to get upset when you hear of these companies making millions off the backs of the survey takers.I will continue with some just because I like giving my opinion plus I feel the pay is okay.Then the other majority of them I quit.I have no patience for a company for whom I think is ripping me off.Ones that come to mind are surveyhead, survey spot and clearvoice.So pay versus time is definitely in favor of survey companies.So just remember that when you walk away from a 8 hour day of doing surveys with a mere $3.00 to $10 payout to be received in 2 months the time and payout isn't fair at all!

Footfree I couldn't agree with you more. I unsubscribed from surveyspot when I kept receiving sweep after sweep. I unsubscribed from surveyhead because it was impossible. The worst was clearvoice, I had accumulated about $8 in rewards but needed $10 to cash out. Because it was over a year they deleted my points. I will unsubscribe from surveys that I find frustrating and abusive and limit myself to the ones that respect the survey taker. Unfortunately many of my best are going downhill. The exception is Pinecone.

I know that VO and OO have dropped off over the last few months substantially. I manage about 60 a month with OO and less with VO. I cant say much about Pinecone as I have never received a invite from them. I am not sure if it is going to my spam or the invites are just that few. I registered in June and have seen nothing in that time. It is getting harder and harder to be rewarded for time spent and the pay is miniscule at best.