surveyhead, asked, your free, and other linked sites

pokey25

What is up with these survey sites. They have gone from twenty dollar money cash out thresholds, to thirty and now it is fifty. I can't believe anyone wants to spend the amount of time to do these surveys for a lousy magazine. What makes me a little suspicious as well, is that since I have reached the thirty dollar amount I am being disqualified for even the simplest of surveys. Something stinks.

I agree!If people would stop doing these surveys for free or for so little then maybe things could get on the right track.I also think it has to do with the economy but then again most of these survey sites have always been cheap and maddening to say the least!

Footfree,

Our cash out threshold starts at $1.50. At this level you can cash out for Skype credit. Our Paypal has always been available at the $25 and $50 category. If you have reached or surpassed this amount just make sure to set the scroll bar to the appropriate category. You can always reach me at [email protected] if you have any questions about your account.

Thank you,

Jessica

SurveyHead Rep.

I actually had a problem with cashing out Paypal on Surveyhead since it was sitting at "requested" forever & Jessica actually helped me out & took care of the problem..answered my emails very quick & worked the problem out til it was fixed so I have 2 thumbs up for Surveyhead for fixing the issue for me :D