So I have to Rave about Synovate

footfree

I was able to cash out with them in the amount of $10.Waited and received my check before the due time.Went to cash my check and I couldn't find it anywhere.My only conclusion is that I must have accidentally thrown it away.At this time I was really aggravated at myself and wasn't sure what I was going to do.So I decided to write Synovate and ask them what could be done in a situation like this.They responded to my question with in one week and said that they would reissue another check.Also if I were to find the lost check in the meantime to please dispose of it.Well 2 weeks later another check came in the mail and I was able to cash it.How nice was that of them to get this resolved so quickly and without making me feel like I was trying to rip them off.They may not pay well for their surveys but at least they do pay.I really have to give them props for this one!

nice to hear...I used to really love Synovate...but here in Canada they've stopped sending out alot of survey invites..used to get tons of them...plus used to get a bunch of PT's to do with them & they've stopped coming as well...nice to hear that they were able to help & got you your money in a matter of time... :D

Just received a phone call from synovate for a phone call survey. I asked in advance what the payment would be because I did this once before about a year ago, survey was at least 20 minutes, not realizing I would receive nothing. I learned my lesson, this time I asked what the payment would be. It was zero, I refused.

This isn't about Synovate, but I had the same experience with a company called Throughbred Research. They called me up and asked if I would do a survey (now, how did they get my number; I am unlisted). I asked what they were paying, and the guy on the other end was very indignant that I would ask such a thing. His words "Survey companies do not pay for opinions." I told him that I did surveys, and they do indeed pay, so go away and don't call me again.

Has anyone ever heard of this company?

I've never heard of this company ,but I'm wondering if another survey company that you are with didn't sell your info to them?

Have you tried Googling them ?If not then I would.Okay so I did,I Googled and they are legit .It says on their web site that they have been in business for 30 years.Really?I wonder if anyone can make a web site stating things like that .The only reason I say that is I've never heard of them.Man have I become cynical and skeptical of survey companies!Apparently they do surveys for as stated in their claims( We collaborate with healthcare and pharmaceutical companies)Well then they can afford to pay.Considering that their clients over charge for their services to the general public they should have enough to pay for us to take them !