I won

footfree

I won a $5.00 AGC from Parent Speak .Apparently they have a monthly sweeps.I didn't even notice this until I saw the money in my account.It was a nice surprise.

They are part of C&R Research group.They also own kidzEyes.com

KidzEyes is an online research panel composed of kids’ ages 6-12 years old that live in the United States. KidzEyes is a division of C+R Research, a full-service marketing research firm that opened its doors in Chicago in 1959.

Please note: Only families currently residing in the U.S. are eligible for KidzEyes.

I guess my daughter only has a year left with them.Anyway in the 3 to 4 years she has been a member she has earned $312.00.It goes towards her college so it's better then nothing.She and I have done a lot of focus groups with them also.In fact I just did one with Parent speak back in July for $150. so I would recommend.

I love focus groups. I have done a few and always rewarded quite well. I have a 10 year old, at least till November, so I will have to encourage her to sign up for it. Sounds great. College money is HUGE and very much needed as it keeps getting higher and higher. Good luck and I wish her the best with it.

• 4 weeks later...

CONGRATS FOOTFREE!!! It's always great to hear good news and what a nice surprise for you and kudos to your daughter as well for her college fund! It's about time someone in here had something good to share. My good news is....FINALLY for the very first time I will be doing an online discussion board for 1 hour this Tuesday and 1 hour this Wednesday for $75.00. I'm excited and nervous at the same time because I'm not sure how it works....hope I don't do something stupid like get nervous and mess it up for myself. Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated. :-)

Fiestyvermin....my two graduated college in 2006 and 2008 respectively one owing $40K and the other $50K!! Outrageous! So, yeah any penny you or your daughter can save up will help. I cannot understand how a book can cost $700.00 brand new and totally be obsolete the next year. Hopefully by the time your little one is of age it will be more affordable.

I know book prices are a HUGE scam. I went back to school a couple of years ago and for just the 2 classes the required books 600. Its crazy. I found that sometimes you can find a decent price online just be careful and make sure the book ordered is the same version as what the professor is requiring.

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats Footfree! I thought I didn't get credited for a tedious $50 survey from Survey Spot and all of a sudden saw it appear 2 months later...it's a great feeling so I am happy for you!