Valued Opinions Payouts

fiestyvermin

I have got to rave about VO this month. I was able to cash out twice in less than 3 weeks, which is huge for VO. So far this year, with 3 months left I have managed 11 cash outs. Not bad and a definite improvement from past experience with them.

Valued Opinions is still one of my good ones. I wish they would reinstate VISA which they had previously. The only reward I use is Amazon which is OK but not great. I would prefer paypal, check or VISA/MC/AX. Received email that "real change is coming". I suggested paypal, etc. I hope it's change for the best but my previous experience with other survey companies is it is change for the worst, usually hyperbole and worthless sweeps. We shall see.

I have to agree with Lee on this one change with survey sites is never for the takers benefit. That being said VO is still pretty good. I agree and have emailed asking numerous times to reinstate the visa cards or paypal but no luck yet. I am just happy about 11 cash outs so far this year with 3 months left. I I have been with them since 08 and this is by far the best I have done. Amazon stinks on a lot of things but shop and be careful and deals can be had.

I'm with you guys on the rewards end of it. I can understand not wanting to issue paper checks, so why not offer PP and Visa; sorry the rewards just stink as far as I'm concerned, but hey, I won 1 free spin on the slot machine only to not win again. LOL

VO has been my second best site, I've been w/them since 2008 and was receiving steady income for quite awhile like Fiestyvermin, then the invites slowed and its harder and harder to qualify. I'm going to keep on believing its the economy, and with the Holidays approaching things will pick up, that's what I'm hoping for.

Lee....got the same email as you and I feel the same about the "real change is coming". To me, only real change thats coming is they're telling me in a nice way they're gonna really put the screws into my brain, only tighter this time. LOL As for the rewards crap, after tax and shipping, you basically worked for free. I too suggested PP, here's hoping.