Which company gives surveys on weekends?

cricket

I find it very slow on weekends. I am registered with lots of companies but maybe someone here can tell me which ones are actively sending invitations on Saturday and Sunday. I know with Toluna, you can just keep clicking so I have some luck but other than them, is there another site where you can click "Take another" and keep going until there are no more? Thanks!

Hi Carol, I have made decent $$ the past two weekends from Quick Rewards. They are a router like Toluna but I have always eventually ended up qualifying for something unlike Toluna. They do send me some Toluna surveys and I seem to qualify for them through Quick Rewards. I never seem to qualify for any Toluna through Toluna, odd. Quotas must fill up through Toluna through my demographic and not as quickly through Quick Rewards. You actually get money/cash for each survey completed immediately - 60 cents to 2 bucks. I've cashed out twice at $10.00 ($20.00) in just over two weeks, most of the surveys I took were on the weekends. Ignore the rest of the junk on their site, I just signed up for the surveys, they are legitimate and you'll notice are from some of the companies you already take surveys from.

Thanks, ascott! Actually, I am signed up with them already. They send a lot of surveys. I do click on the little ones for a few cents, just like with Toluna. It all adds up. They do use Toluna but also Global which usually disqualifies me but at least they keep sending so I try! Thanks so much for the reply. Just have had not much luck on weekends.

Hi cricket, did you get the email from QR for the Scripps panel? I just got it and signed up. QR gave a $1 for signing up and the panel looks very interesting! It is for HGTV, Food Network, Travel Channel. I like the forums/panels b/c they invite you to online focus groups frequently and I do well getting gift cards in drawings. I like the forum atmosphere too, opinions are more real and you are getting people who are more dedicated to a topic.

Hi Scott...first let me say that I did write to the woman in another post and she said it isn't open to new people (I forget what that was called)....but thanks for giving me the name. I just checked my email and although I belong to QR, I didn't get that email :-( Do you have a url? It's still early so maybe I will get it. I googled Scripps panel but didn't find anything. QR is quick to respond when I email them so if I don't receive it, I can try that. Thanks so much for all the info you have helped me with, you're great!

Hi Scott...first let me say that I did write to the woman in another post and she said it isn't open to new people (I forget what that was called)....but thanks for giving me the name. I just checked my email and although I belong to QR, I didn't get that email :-( Do you have a url? It's still early so maybe I will get it. I googled Scripps panel but didn't find anything. QR is quick to respond when I email them so if I don't receive it, I can try that. Thanks so much for all the info you have helped me with, you're great!

Darn! I just saw your post. I will check for the URL and send it to you but it is probably too late. I usually save all of the emails. What I could do too is go onto the forum and ask the mods if they are accepting new people for the Scripps panel. I like it, it seems to be a smaller group and very professional, articulate discussions about all of the shows and Home/Improvement/DIY/Decorating/cooking topics. I guess if you aren't interested in those topics it isn't interesting but I like it so far! I'll send you what I can find out.

Amy

Hi, it's okay....I do keep getting the invitation now. I am signed up with so many companies, I wasn't clear if it was worth it, how many points, etc. It sounded complicated. Have you received any points or money stated yet? Thanks for the reply. I really look here every day for new tips!