Would you like to join Pinecone?

footfree

I hope this is alright to do.I got a email from Pinecone stating this

Pinecone Research is growing and we invite you to help! We are offering select members the opportunity to recommend membership to a friend or relative who is NOT a member of their household.

Do you know of households that would like to join the Pinecone Research Panel? If so, please FORWARD A COPY of this email to each household you would like to refer so that they may click on the registration link shown below. That household should complete the registration form themselves and submit it. REMEMBER THAT ONLY ONE PERSON PER HOUSEHOLD MAY REGISTER. Multiple registrations of the same Household will void all registrations.

This was also stated on the email

While this is not a paid referral program, we genuinely appreciate your help in spreading the word that Pinecone IS GROWING!

Thank you,

Karen Scott

So if anyone wants me to send them this link just PM and I will do.

I got the same email in my box September 1st.

I'd agree with those above that this is not a paid link, so it should be okay to share, right? (If I'm wrong, I'm sorry, moderators can please remove the link and not hurt me much!)

Pinecone Research is growing and we invite you to help! We are offering select members the opportunity to recommend membership to a friend or relative who is NOT a member of their household.

Do you know of households that would like to join the Pinecone Research Panel? If so, please FORWARD A COPY of this email to each household you would like to refer so that they may click on the registration link shown below. That household should complete the registration form themselves and submit it. REMEMBER THAT ONLY ONE PERSON PER HOUSEHOLD MAY REGISTER. Multiple registrations of the same Household will void all registrations.

Here is the link to the registration:

www.pineconeresearch.com/signup/linkAqua151.htm

As a member in good standing, you've already seen the benefits of being part of Pinecone Research. So please, share the benefits of membership with a friend. Don't forget, please don't tell them about any of the products that you have seen in our questionnaires or tried in your home. Remember, it's important that your Pinecone Research survey and product testing experiences remain confidential.

If your referral has any questions, they can email us at [email protected] or click on the attached links to learn more about Pinecone Research.

http://www.pineconeresearch.com//about.HTM

http://www.pineconeresearch.com//policy.htm

While this is not a paid referral program, we genuinely appreciate your help in spreading the word that Pinecone IS GROWING!

Hello again, i went to the link but i do not see a place to sign up. Am i missing something? thanks again.

try the link leirahoward left ,a registration form should have come up when you clicked on the link

Hi there, I've just joined the site today and I saw your message re Pinecone - I'd love to join, although I appreciate if you feel you've passed on enough people already.

Thanks in advance.

Katie

Just click on the link that LeiraHoward left up above in her post this will take you directly there.Or click this link to go to the page

http://www.pineconeresearch.com/signup/linkAqua151.htm

Thank you for your interest.

Please wait while your request is being processed...

Thank you for your interest in Pinecone Research. Unfortunately, there are no available openings for members with a household make-up that aligns with yours at this time. However we will keep your registration for a few weeks in case a spot opens up.

Sorry about the people who didn't get in.However when Pinecone post for new people to join you have to be quick on the draw, those slots fill up fast.You never know when they will send out those invites and as soon as you see it you sign on.So that's why it's a good idea to check everyday here or other places that may advertise to see if it's they have made a posting.