Hotspex

greeneyeddevils

Just wanted to say that the Hotspex Canadian version pays...I've been with them awhile now & have requested a $25 Amazon gift cert & just last week requested a $25 Paypal request & was nice to see that they sent it to me this morning..not bad since I requested it Sept 13 & got it today so only 6 days...nice to see that they pay up & don't screw around with us survey takers...so here's 2 thumbs up for the Canadian Hotspex... :D

so if you live in the USA it doesn't count..

I lost alot of points and time with them last year when they dumped the rewards program for sweepstake.

Sorry to hear that....we've got Amazon & Paypal here...the only thing I don't like is that for a $25 Paypal it cost you like 2750 points...so they take like $2.50 from you....at least they pay...& it doesn't take months like some of the other panels

so if you live in the USA it doesn't count..

I lost alot of points and time with them last year when they dumped the rewards program for sweepstake.

I'm in the states and still receive Paypal and Amazon when I cash out,at least that's what's posted on their web site.I haven't made enough to cash out, but I'm hoping not to have any problems when I do.