Can i steal this cell phone?

Derek

Well besides it being unethical, they could hunt you down and press charges.Do they have your address?(LOL)Just joking!!!!!Not sure what they would do but they have those PDA'S and phones set up only to do the survey's in which you are participating in.Plus you wouldn't get paid for the survey you are taking.I would think they would be otherwise useless.Didn't they send out paper telling you that?To me it's not worth the headache-you know phones become obsolete every other month so who knows how long it'll keep it's bells and whistle and be exciting!

i was able to connect to my wifi with it and download stuff from the android market(after some tinkering).I dont really care about the survey money,i just like playin around with the phone and all the cool apps...lol

BTW it was from mysurvey so i dont really care about ripping them off haha

i was able to connect to my wifi with it and download stuff from the android market(after some tinkering).I dont really care about the survey money,i just like playin around with the phone and all the cool apps...lol

BTW it was from mysurvey so i dont really care about ripping them off haha

Sorry to hear that you don't mind ripping them off.So do you mind that you are potentially hurting the rest of us honest survey takers out there?If everyone does what you have done then they would stop sending out these types of surveys.Some of us out here enjoy giving our opinions as honestly and ethically as possible.No wonder the survey companies aren't paying us what we deserve when they have to make up their revenue from people who steal their property.So when you are potentially dipping into my pocket -I don't find it to be- LOL