Interesting 20 buck check for 20 minutes of work.

beamer

Edited by Admin - Referral link removed

I found this obscure survey site called Cada Cabeza, and it is a survey site intended for Latinos and Hispanics. I was pretty damn sure that this was going to be a scam, but I did it anyways. I was actually pretty shocked when I get the check in the mail.

The sites deal is they offer a 20 dollar check for every 1,000 points that you earn. Everyone gets between 9-10 100 point starter surveys that are literally 2-3 pages long. Really easy to do, and they took me between 20-30 minutes to do. Once you sign up all you have to do is click on control panel - my starter surveys. When you finish them click control panel - trade in points.

Tip:

You have to be Hispanic or Latino.

Everything is in English or has the option of being in English.

Not required to prove just how Hispanic or Latino you are.

Payment Proof

September has been a pretty good month for me. I've won 5 small sweepstakes prizes (two 25 dollar gift cards), a tums t-shirt, a free hot pocket, and some high end fishing-line. Plus my survey income of about 130 bucks plus this check puts me at about an extra 200 bucks. I might have to go buy myself a kinect or something fun!

I found this obscure survey site called Cada Cabeza, and it is a survey site intended for Latinos and Hispanics. I was pretty damn sure that this was going to be a scam, but I did it anyways. I was actually pretty shocked when I get the check in the mail.

The sites deal is they offer a 20 dollar check for every 1,000 points that you earn. Everyone gets between 9-10 100 point starter surveys that are literally 2-3 pages long. Really easy to do, and they took me between 20-30 minutes to do. Once you sign up all you have to do is click on control panel - my starter surveys. When you finish them click control panel - trade in points.

Tip:

You have to be Hispanic or Latino.

Everything is in English or has the option of being in English.

Not required to prove just how Hispanic or Latino you are.

Payment Proof

September has been a pretty good month for me. I've won 5 small sweepstakes prizes (two 25 dollar gift cards), a tums t-shirt, a free hot pocket, and some high end fishing-line. Plus my survey income of about 130 bucks plus this check puts me at about an extra 200 bucks. I might have to go buy myself a kinect or something fun!

Try Latinoeyez to.

I used to be a member of their panel and only the user dashboard was in English. You had to be proficient to fluent in Spanish to take their surveys before. I did notce last summer, before I quit, that they were starting to send survey instructions in English, but the surveys were still in Spanish. Did they change it then for non-Spanish speaking Hispanics?