Valued Opinions offering Visa

fiestyvermin

I was looking at the rewards they offer and noticed that they are now showing a visa cash out. It is a 30 dollar cash but I am not sure about what it is. Has anyone cashed out for one yet and if you have please give a little bit of information. I know they used to send a card in the mail several years ago but when I added on the site it says nothing about how it is delivered. Thanks

I know they are again taking forever and a day to credit surveys. They claim 28 days but rarely do they ever complete that. I have not read anything on the visa card just interested in finding out. Good luck and thanks for the reply

I cashed out using VISA. Took 10 days to receive credit card info in my email. Used it to apply to my paypal account. Not as good as previous mailed actual VISA which I could use in the grocery but better than Amazon for me. Valued Opinions is good. I am rarely disqualified. Surveys pay $1-$2, listed immediately unless it is an affiliate, but takes about a month to credit. My account is accurate. Customer service responds responsibly and within a few days. Not a frivolous company. Does not waste my time with multiple prelims.

Leefall......How do you apply the visa email to your PP acct? That I could go for, because like you Amazon is okay, but not what I want or need. I have never received credit card info or email gift certificates before (yeah, I'm behind the eight ball,) so I'm in the dark how that all works. VO was a big one for me starting out and then really slacked off and changed the incentives, so I started dragging my feet with them. But for the last month or so they've really picked up for me, plus I've always received my points after taking the surveys, which is rare these days, so I feel I owe them some loyalty. :-) Just wish the cash out wasn't $30.00, but what the heck?

Followed VO instructions to receive VISA. For your own records keep a copy of VISA number and 3 digit code number and expiration date. VISA expires in 6 months so make certain you will use it in 6 months. In paypal under your account enter VISA number. The $30 will not show in your balance. I got nervous when I did not see the $30 listed. I called paypal they said it is there but will not show in your balance. THE FLY IN THE OINTMENT. When you purchase an item paypal will use your balance first before it uses this credit card. If you have a large balance you will never get to use the card and it will expire. Luckily I had a very small balance, bought some ebay items so my balance and the full $30 VO card was used. Would have preferred the VO card be used first and I looked in their community board and others feel the same way but that is not their procedure. Not too happy about this. Definitely would have preferred the actual card that I could use in the grocery. With this VISA you are limited to on line purchases.

I have, in the past, done the same thing with visa and amazon with the same result. They take your orders off your balance first and anything that is left, after your balance is used, comes off the card. I am saving up my amazon right now to buy a computer so online visa wont help much. The other thing is you can take the online card to the walmart website, always go through mypoints if you are a member, and use it there to order the gift card. its not as good as a physical visa but walmarts in AR that offer gas, give 10 cent discount, with a store card.

I'm screwed, bank switched their visa debit cards to mastercard debit cards and PP says it won't take the new card. I"m going to call MC and see what's up because my bank said if there were problems contact MC. Why does everything have to be a hassle anymore? Gees...just wanted to update an account and opened up a can of worms! LOL

I'm screwed, bank switched their visa debit cards to mastercard debit cards and PP says it won't take the new card. I"m going to call MC and see what's up because my bank said if there were problems contact MC. Why does everything have to be a hassle anymore? Gees...just wanted to update an account and opened up a can of worms! LOL

Are you trying to use it through paypal as a credit card to make a purchase with?

idylatoo....No, I had to enter a debit/credit card when I first applied for an account way back when. Since I was issued a new card, thought I'd update my PP account. I never buy anything through PP, just transfer the money from PP to my checking.

idylatoo....No, I had to enter a debit/credit card when I first applied for an account way back when. Since I was issued a new card, thought I'd update my PP account. I never buy anything through PP, just transfer the money from PP to my checking.

Duh. I totally misread your post last night and thought you were trying to apply the balance of the giftcard to your paypal account. LOL I need to stay off the internet when I start getting sleepy! :oops:

I am thrilled to see VO offering again a visa card. I am glad to see that they are not doing like myview and offering to mail you a card minus 3 dollars. It shows that at least they are not trying to to put the screws to those of us working for them.