Smarty Pants Know-It-All

jellyfish

Anyone here a member of this panel? I have been for a short while, and was recently given the opportunity to test a Wii game for them. Or so I thought. This is geared toward children, and we qualified after the screening questions and it was confirmed we would receive a game (for free) that we could keep, as well as a $15 WalMart GC upon completion of two follow-up surveys.

I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of this game, but even moreso was my child who I'd told about this.

On August 22 I received an email stating that the video game was on its way, that it had been sent earlier that week and we should be receiving it soon.

I'm glad I didn't tell my child about that email because we never got it.

I then received another email from them (on August 29), reminding everyone to take the follow-up surveys by August 31. I then wrote to them (on Aug. 29) stating I had not even received the game yet.

I have gotten no response and no game.

Anyone else dealing with this? Thanks for any info.

Thanks factonista. Anyone else have any feeback on this company? I wrote to them again and have still received no response. I have nothing else to go by except this experience and I am very dissatisfied.

:evil: