Zoom ad points

footfree

Apparently they dont have a problem giving me my 5 points for surveys, but not the big points ie....50 or 75.SINCE they dont give me my points I dont do their surveys.I think that should be a given with any survey companies we do business with.

I posted a complaint about ZoomPanel today with the BBB of San Francisco:

Consumer's Original Complaint :

Zoom Panel, owned/operated by MarketTools, hides their point system from the public and members. After no response from ZoomPanel I had to contact MarketTools and complain. No email back from MT but ZP finally contacts me. They do not answer my question about their point system until pressed with threats to notify the BBB. ZP said... "The closest you can compare is that you can get a $25 Virtual Gift card for 2500 ZoomPoints". Finally, I get an answer which means that normal surveys they offer (all for 75 Zoom points so far) are worth .08 cents. Lowest in the market research industry. But, they can do that to people. That's legal. But, advertising that people can make excellent prizes, gifts, and "points" without divulging what those points are worth in prize or gift card value is wrong. As well, as never responding to a panelists email until Zoom Panels parent company, Market Tools, inc. is threatened with the BBB of San Francisco. I quit their awful survey site today after researching the many complaints waged against them in other blog sites. MarketTools,inc, as well, apparently didn't find me important enough to email back. That includes their upper management.

Consumer's Desired Resolution:

I request that MarketTools, Inc. change their website to make it easily understandable their rewards system so consumers don't get hurt. Also, MarketTools needs to understand the importance of customer service and answering emails from its members.