TOLUNA - Totally frustrated after two wasted half hours

cricket

I am about to scream. I just took a Toluna survey, not from a fresh email invitation but I always keep an email, make believe I am about to take a survey that I already took, then click on "Take Another Survey". It starts off fine...I just took two in a row where I got to the end, and these were really tedious ones, and it flashed the message "Sorry, you didn't qualify". They got all their information. I know this has happened to all of us with one company or another but my question is: Do you bother to take the Toluna surveys that are not "fresh" on your email? Or do you take them and find the same thing as what just happened to me twice in a row? This took me way over an hour just now and this is just so unfair.

I did a survey last week for 1 hour. The survey was 60,000 points, about computers. I qualified and I carefully spent the right amount of time reading the questions. The survey had a second part, where they got information about my computer processor and other information about the computer I was using to take the survey.

Toluna have now more restrictions for surveys. If you take a survey and you leave the browser open for 5 minutes, the survey is not redirected to the survey panel and you lose your points(personal experience), also if the survey is open for just 2 minutes in the middle of one question, the survey have technical errors when submitting.

So, when I submitted this survey for 60,000 points they told me that they were having technical errors and that's not true. the survey was too long, they put the survey with technical errors because Toluna is a scam, they got my information and they didn't pay me. I contacted the client of the survey because Toluna customer service never answer question and inquiries. And the client never answered me. When I lost the survey I closed my laptop and I didn't take more surveys until the next day.

I am about to scream. I just took a Toluna survey, not from a fresh email invitation but I always keep an email, make believe I am about to take a survey that I already took, then click on "Take Another Survey". It starts off fine...I just took two in a row where I got to the end, and these were really tedious ones, and it flashed the message "Sorry, you didn't qualify". They got all their information. I know this has happened to all of us with one company or another but my question is: Do you bother to take the Toluna surveys that are not "fresh" on your email? Or do you take them and find the same thing as what just happened to me twice in a row? This took me way over an hour just now and this is just so unfair.

Were in blue the questions, words , for the survey?

Ana, I don't know what you mean by blue. It always says "Take another survey" when you are disqualified for any Toluna survey, not in blue, just a rectangular small box. Thanks for the reply, that is awful, what happened to you, so much time wasted!

Cricket. I learned the hard way. I only attempt the initial survey that I receive in my email. What happened to you has happened to me and customer service was no help.

Toluna's surveys are going down the toilet...they've chopped the points way down now for doing surveys...I noticed one yesterday for 1800 points for 40 minutes...are you kidding me...I could find coins on the street that I could make more off of then doing this type of survey...If I don't see one for 5000-10000 or more I've stopped doing any...waste of time otherwise

Thanks, everyone who replied. Greeneyed, I wish I got some for 5000-10000, that's rare. I will do 3,000 (a dollar) just like I do dollarsurvey because it really adds up...it's a dollar more in my pocket and we have to start somewhere. I basically have a goal every day and when I hit it, I give myself a break and stop.