Hello!

idylatoo

I'm new! Hee!

I have been doing surveys on and off for a bit over five years now and I cannot BELIEVE that I have not found this site before. Crazy! I stopped doing surveys for a bit while I had a "real" job and was balancing college at the same time. My mom had brain surgery and I had to quit both work and school and I have been taking care of her since - and I have gone back to the surveys for some extra cash on the side.

So hello! *waves*

Great. I feel sympathy for you. I dont know if you are expierenced but if you need help finding survey companies pm me.

By the way google slickdeals.net They have more expierenced survey takers post up online focus groups 1st come 1st serve base. Usually between $50-$300. I've done plenty of there. Its helpful for getting the bigger online cash focus groups.

By the way google slickdeals.net They have more expierenced survey takers post up online focus groups 1st come 1st serve base. Usually between $50-$300. I've done plenty of there. Its helpful for getting the bigger online cash focus groups.

Thanks for the tip! :)

• 8 months later...

I couldn't believe I hadn't found this site before either that early morning when I stumbled up on it. I don't even remember how I got here but I'm glad I found it. It's been very helpful. Thanks guys! :D