OO going with paypal and 12,00 quarterly prizes mid month...

TheDominator25

Got this email at 10:30pm CST. OO is going with paypal and 12,000 quarterly prizes mid-month:

We Miss You!

It hasn't been the same here without you! To welcome you back, the Opinion Outpost team will launch its NEW and IMPROVED website in mid-October! The new Opinion Outpost experience is the perfect time for you to become involved in our community again. Our members will now be able to enjoy a site with a new sleek design, advanced functionality, and new exciting rewards!

By clicking the button below you'll be rewarded with

10 Opinion Points

that you can use anyway you want at the NEW Opinion Outpost!

New Great Rewards for you!

Instant Cash Reward:

We're excited to announce PayPal as our new cash reward option! With PayPal our members will be able to get their cash reward instantly and will no longer have to wait the extra time to receive their checks in the mail.

$12,000 Cash Giveaway:

Opinion Outpost will give away $12,000 to one lucky winner every quarter. Every time you participate in a survey you'll receive an entry to win. The more you participate, the more opportunities you get!

More Reward Opportunities:

We have expanded our reward options to include popular brands like Amazon, Alawar, and Citibank. Also, learn about our special promotions by visiting our News section and keep an eye on your inbox for new ways to win great prizes!

We look forward to your participation!

I haven't heard a peep out of them about this. I generally peek into OO often, but have been DQ'd a lot as of late. Should I actually take a survey or two this will be great news. I did win $2 on the old version slot machine last week. Yipeee!

Never heard anything about it from them.Wonder what the pay out limit is and if they are going to charge like Test spin does?I will use it if it's free.

Dear Dominic J,

The Opinion Outpost Team has exciting news! Very soon we will be launching our NEW and IMPROVED website!

Opinion Outpost is proud to be able to deliver an overall better experience for all our members. We have updated our design, functionality, and most importantly we've updated our rewards!

Due to the changes you may expect some maintenance issues on our website around

October 17th. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and we will do our best to

try to get everything back to normal as soon as possible.

Read below to learn more about the Opinion Outpost reward updates and we look forward to sharing our new website with you!

Best Regards,

The Opinion Outpost Team

Instant Cash

We have a new cash reward option - PayPal! Now our members will no longer have to wait the extra time to receive their checks in the mail. If you don't already have a PayPal account, get one today so you can start redeming for cash instantly!

$12,000 Quarterly Prize Draw

Opinion Outpost will now offer a quarterly cash prize draw where the winner will receive $12,000! You receive prize draw entries every time you participate in a survey and when you complete a survey.

More Survey Opportunities

With the new look you'll be able to take surveys at your convenience by logging into your member area. The more surveys you complete, the more rewards you will get!

I received the same email today...I'm happy with the Paypal...they're saying "Instant" which is huge in survey paying terms..None of this 3-5 week crap that some other survey companies give you when you redeem Paypal with them...

The Opinion Outpost Team has exciting news! Very soon we will be launching our NEW and IMPROVED website!

Opinion Outpost is proud to be able to deliver an overall better experience for all our members. We have updated our design, functionality, and most importantly we've updated our rewards!

Due to the changes you may expect some maintenance issues on our website around

October 17th. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and we will do our best to

try to get everything back to normal as soon as possible.

Read below to learn more about the Opinion Outpost reward updates and we look forward to sharing our new website with you!

Best Regards,

The Opinion Outpost Team

Instant Cash

We have a new cash reward option - PayPal! Now our members will no longer have to wait the extra time to receive their checks in the mail. If you don't already have a PayPal account, get one today so you can start redeming for cash instantly!

$1,500 Quarterly Prize Draw

Opinion Outpost will now offer a quarterly cash prize draw where the winner will receive $1,500! You receive prize draw entries every time you participate in a survey and when you complete a survey.

More Survey Opportunities

With the new look you'll be able to take surveys at your convenience by logging into your member area. The more surveys you complete, the more rewards you will get!

They seem to be very similar with surveyspot. I dont mine 2 surveyspot because I make most with surveyspot and QuickRewards but damn

now rewards are gonna be smaller and long but at least there will be more.

Someone who worked with Opion Outpost told me this. No wonder

Opinion Outpost as a company no longer exists. They merged with SSI a few

months ago so now all their surveys are in SI router.

I have never seen anything about this and I do a ton of surveys for OO. That being said I just requested a check, because of these changes, which always seem to hurt the takers. I have never had a problem getting checks from OO, they are very quick, and normally I get a check in 7 days or less.