Survey Spot and Sweepstakes Reward

cricket

Is it just me that's getting this? Every day I get numerous invitations and maybe once a week it's for points. How can they do this to people and expect them to take their surveys? It's so disillusioning to wake up to a mailbox full of invitations worth nothing. I may quit this one...my list is being refined every month as I filter out the ones that are a waste of time.

Is it just me that's getting this? Every day I get numerous invitations and maybe once a week it's for points. How can they do this to people and expect them to take their surveys? It's so disillusioning to wake up to a mailbox full of invitations worth nothing. I may quit this one...my list is being refined every month as I filter out the ones that are a waste of time.

I've actually made 65 dollars with them in last 2 weeks. I did one for $25 for 2 hrs.

Since they tell you in points rather than dollars, how did they state the worth of the survey? Did it actually say 2,500 points right upfront? Also, did it tell you before you did the survey...in the invitation itself or after you clicked on the email and opened it? Anyway, I am happy for you. I haven't had one for points in 2 months and the last one was for 50 points (50 cents).

I have totally stopped any surveys for SS. I love the speed at which they pay but the points they offer are some of the worst. I have not unsubscribed but I do not do any surveys or attempt surveys that do not pay.