I-SAY stopping check dated August 30th?

tommydee

Did anyone get this email from i-say? Are they serious? It is October now? I have emailed them asking if this was spam 3 times with no response. Unbelievable. Hello to all..have not been on that much but miss many of you...

We recently sent you an incentive check dated August 30, 2011 but unfortunately it was printed with the wrong routing transit number.

If you have not already cashed the check, please destroy it immediately.

We have placed a stop payment on the original check dated Aug 30th and will be reissuing replacement checks. Please allow 3-5 weeks for your replacement check to arrive. Please note, if you attempt to cash the original check, your bank or financial institution may charge you service fees.

If you have already cashed your check and you are experiencing problem clearing the payment, please contact our support team immediately and we will work on a solution with you.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and assure you that we have taken the necessary steps to prevent this from happening again.

Thank you,

i-say Panel Team

I receibed the same email and I have not cashed the check yet. Waiting for the check to come without problems. If they don't send me the check, I will take this very seriously.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ana---wanted to get back to you in case you run into issues with this check..I was very nervous that I would have to pay $30 for a returned check from my bank so contacted i-say and told them I needed to know status and already told my bank about the situation, etc..(I have been so embarrassed if my bank told me a check would have been returned as I know them personally in the branch)...anyhow, once I told i-say I contacted my bank and could not go back and forth waiting for emails while they "searched" there records and I forwarded their email to my bank they IMMEDIATELY cleared the initial (supposedly "bad" check) with a confirmation email stating this.....so if you do have any issues don't wait for them to get back to you because they won't...email them directly and tell them you are contacting your bank...this is--if you run into troubles....