Make That Dollar - anyone have opinion?

cricket

I joined this site thinking it would be like Quick Rewards, which is easy to use and gets me somewhere. I am getting nowhere with Make That Dollar. I see surveys with last year's date, there is no FAQ section, it's very confusing and everything I click on asks me to fill out my name and address for a new survey company. I just want to do a survey without going through all of this! If anyone has any experience and can give me some tips, I would really appreciate it. It does have a chat room available 24/7 which is nice but when I ask people what to do, they are as in the dark as I am.

I joined this site thinking it would be like Quick Rewards, which is easy to use and gets me somewhere. I am getting nowhere with Make That Dollar. I see surveys with last year's date, there is no FAQ section, it's very confusing and everything I click on asks me to fill out my name and address for a new survey company. I just want to do a survey without going through all of this! If anyone has any experience and can give me some tips, I would really appreciate it. It does have a chat room available 24/7 which is nice but when I ask people what to do, they are as in the dark as I am.

Based on your comments and the reviews I just googled, it seems like a shady waste of time. Looking at their site, it seems poorly constructed and organized. If people in the chat don't know what to do, chances are there isn't much TO do. It looks like a bad version of Cashcrate, which is saying a lot. Heh.

Not every site is going to work out, and in my opinion, if its that difficult to figure out what you're supposed to do then its probably not worth putting anymore time into it.