Rank your TOP 3 best and worst survey panels

ana9018

Rank your TOP 3 best and worst survey panels based on your personal experience, here is my opinion:

TOP 3 Best:

3- Toluna- The surveys are for less money than others companies, but they have survey sessions hosted by Invoke Solutions wich pay from $20 to $40 for 1 hour of your time.

2- Opinionoutpost- Some weeks I take 20 surveys and I can't qualify one. Some weeks I qualify more , but they always pay.

1- GTM - Sometimes the surveys are hard to qualify, sometimes are very easy to do. They have less redirecting errors than others surveys companies.

TOP 3 Worst:

3- Surveyspot(SSI) - they pay just $0.50 for a long survey of one hour. and sometimes do not pay the survey and put disqualified at the end.

2- Mysurvey(Lightspeed) - they do not send surveys as usual. They pay $0.05 for 15 minutes survey. $0.50 for a survey of half an hour.

1- United Sample(Usamp) panels: surveyhead, focusline, talkbacksurveys, onlycashsurveys,etc - In my personal experience, if you create an account with them, probably you will feel frustrated in less than 2 months when they put invalid surveys to surveys taken with the right amount of time and honest answers; when they reject your payments without any reason and they cancel your account when you qualify more surveys in less time.

This is my personal experience, maybe for some people is different. I would like your opinion and how do you rank your best and worst survey panels.

Opinionshere is not something we sign up for as far as I know, just the company used by our survey companies. I won't do them...I get the same one every day, won't mention what it is but gosh, can't they get anyone to do it for the past 6 months? So annoying to click on one of our fav sites and get that dreaded survey from them.

Favorite for me, Toluna and Opinion Outpost. Quick Rewards is fun if you get to know how to navigate it. I love Hotspex but only get one or two a month.