Myview

fiestyvermin

I do quite a bit of work for myview but I find it difficult at times. Several times over the last couple of weeks I will get to a higher paying survey ie 7000-8400 points and it will show the invite I click the invite on the website and the next thing I am back at the survey screen. No mention of survey being closed, no points for attempting the survey. All I get is the survey page reloading. I have tried asking myview about this and their response is far from satisfactory. My thinking is if they think enough to show the invite and the survey is closed why not at least acknowledge the attempt.

I know it happens to everyone

I have done very well with them and never have a problem qualifying and cash out fairly quick. That being said if they show a survey on one page then at least let me know what happens or something dont leave me in limbo. LOL

Feisty, I am wondering which sites you really do like. My View is also one of my favorites (as is Toluna) and I see you may want to give them up. Can you suggest a decent paying one where you have had few problems?

Obviously you misunderstood my take with myview. I have made almost as much this year with myview as I have with OO. I am just upset that I once or twice a week I will get a survey for a high payout that does nothing. It shows the points then when I click to start the survey the next thing I am shown is page loading available surveys. No information nothing telling me why just the survey page. Emails to myview has not addressed nor provided answers as to what is happening and I am left in limbo.

As you ask My favorites:

MYVIEW

Opinion Outpost- will be over 1000 this year alone

Valued Opinions- they are quickly dropping as their rewards are taking forever

Survey Savvy - Highest paying survey site available

GTM

Survey Scout: have not been a member very long and only one payout so far

and a few others I dont remember right now. Those are my best

Sorry feisty, I got your comment mixed up with idylatoo's. Thanks for listing those...also my favorites. I have not received a lot from Survey Savvy but at least it adds up. I never heard of Survey Scout so will check it out. Thanks!

Survey Scout is proving to be pretty quick for me. As I said before I get a lot of invites some of those are fairly low paying, but even if you get DQed they still credit your account for 10 cents. Their cash outs are 10 dollars, they have amazon and some credit card thing that they want to charge for every month. I read the specs on it and quickly went with the amazon.

Sorry feisty, I got your comment mixed up with idylatoo's. Thanks for listing those...also my favorites. I have not received a lot from Survey Savvy but at least it adds up. I never heard of Survey Scout so will check it out. Thanks!

My favorite is Opinion Outpost. I think Valued Opinions is worth keeping track of if you're lucky enough to make it into a focus group.

I am my mother's caregiver so while I am unemployed, I don't exactly want to (nor can I most days) spend hours doing surveys. The sites that most efficient - with regard to both payouts and not having to answer 50 questions and then be DQ'd are the ones that I prefer. I received three emails about the closed survey on myview, so they're on thin ice right now. =p