Mysurvey mail in

fiestyvermin

I just got a survey from mysurvey which ws asking me about my families subscription services, then they wanted me to mail in a copy of:

phone bill- both regular and cell

tv services

gas

electric

utilities

After I mailed them a copy of my bills they would pay me 5.00 for giving them that information. The rest of the survey was for entries into some contest. Needless to say I ripped it in half and trashed. What business is it of theirs or why do they need a copy of my bills? Talk about information not needed. A total insult.

I made the mistake of giving out my phone number on one website and got a ton of 100 calls where they would just hang up. I don't blame you for tossing it..all the money in the world isn't worth the invasion of privacy. To m,e that's going way too far, what they requested of you.

I did mail a copy of my phone bill, etc. I did get the $5.00. There was something in the letter that stated your could black out the last 4 digits of your phone number and therefore they wouldn't have access to it.

I just got a survey from mysurvey which ws asking me about my families subscription services, then they wanted me to mail in a copy of:

phone bill- both regular and cell

tv services

gas

electric

utilities

After I mailed them a copy of my bills they would pay me 5.00 for giving them that information. The rest of the survey was for entries into some contest. Needless to say I ripped it in half and trashed. What business is it of theirs or why do they need a copy of my bills? Talk about information not needed. A total insult.

I did this twice, think it was phone, TV and 1 other type bill, can't remember but it is legit and if I remember right if you mail in all 3 you get $5 for each one.