News Suvey DQ on 2 separate sites!!

Amidala516

Has anyone else had this happen. I did a lengthy survey about cable news stations for both GTM and Opinion Outpost only to be dq'd after more than 15 minutes. For GTM I got all the way to demographics questions following the survey questions only to told I don't fit the profile.

On the OO survey the questions were pretty much the same and after about 15 min I was DQ'd. Both were surveys about cable news. I watch a lot of cable news and my info should be worth something to them. Not happy. I sent an inquiry to GTM about it but they have not yet responded.

Unfortunately, many times. One company (don't remember which) actually credited me after I sent original invitation, but I think this is the exception. You know how you can spill a quart of milk on the kitchen floor and maybe one time, you'd be upset but now you just do what you have to do and clan it up without getting upset?

I think we have to have a pretty high frustration tolerance with these surveys. I just got 10 minutes into one and the same thing happened. OK, so I just go to the next one. I don't get upset for more than a quick second. I am all for writing to them though...they should be aware of it and we shouldn't have to go through this. I just can't be bothered every time to write but if it happened enough with one company, I would and I have.

I am pretty used to the DQ thing happening from time to time, but in these two cases it was the same survey for 2 separate companies which made me more frustrated than normal. I'm wondering if anyone else actually got credit recently for a survey on cable news.

I have had this happen with both GTM and OO. If you have a copy of your invite or the survey number email GTM , with survey number and points and tell them exactly what happened. I have found they are very good at rewarding those points. It might not work but I know they have done that for me on several occasions. OO is a bit harder but they still will. Contact them from the survey page where it shows the survey that you took and give them the same exact information. They might or might not but it wont hurt.