Superpoints - Can someone explain this?

cricket

I've been reading about this on here tonight. I have one friend that belongs and he told me that you have to fill out your name and address on every offer and get something like a dime. This doesn't sound much different that MakeThatDollar and I really don't want tons of junk mail. I looked at his computer and it looks basically the same. Someone else told me that you can get some money just by clicking on things (not videos...I know you can do that) but other things, but he can't find that section at all.

I would like to know how this works regarding clicks. He tried a survey and got the same ridiculous opinionshere survey that we all get and lost interest in the whole site. If anyone knows any good qualities of this site, please post.

I finally figured this out and it's pretty good. You have to have an invite code, so here is the one my friend uses...just go to superpoints.con and when they ask for invite code, you can type in ecv5jp and you can register.

Thanks, idylatoo, that's a helpful url. I put my code and hope someone here will use it. My personal friends aren't really interested in taking surveys so I don't have many people to ask.

The old code doesn't work. I think we need a new code for each person we invite, so if you'd like to join, please private message me and I'll send you a code. Thanks!