Valued Opinions and payments

fiestyvermin

I recently sent a email to VO about payments that have been sitting as pending in my account the surveys are:

2/09/11- 125850

4/10/11- 126959

5/09/11- 49120035

7/27/11- 125302

7/30/11- 125740

I got a email from Isabel and this is what she told me:

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately the rewards for these surveys have not been processed yet. We have contacted those responsible for this project and alerted them that the 28 day waiting period has passed.

I am doing my best to understand how in the world a survey that I completed in Feb has not been paid. As everyone knows I am getting hosed with no kisses. I answered this email today and told Isabel that I see no excuse for this and asked her how long she would continue doing her job if VO didnt give her a paycheck for 6 months. I then informed her that if these can not be credited then I have no other alternative but to register a complaint with the BBB. I doubt it will do any good or accomplish anything but I did it none the less.

Ok so I just now realized that VO has the month and day reversed on their website. When looking at the completed surveys, I will have to remind myself that they put the day then the month rather than month then day. Confusing as all get out and very hard to interpret. I know that when writing dates I always go:

01/25/2011- which is Jan 25, 2011 on the VO website that would be

25/01/2011- is 25th day 1st month 2011

Confusing as hell and like I said very hard to follow. Why they do it that way I have no clue.

Ok so I just now realized that VO has the month and day reversed on their website. When looking at the completed surveys, I will have to remind myself that they put the day then the month rather than month then day. Confusing as all get out and very hard to interpret. I know that when writing dates I always go:

01/25/2011- which is Jan 25, 2011 on the VO website that would be

25/01/2011- is 25th day 1st month 2011

Confusing as hell and like I said very hard to follow. Why they do it that way I have no clue.

It's actually a pretty standard way of writing the date outside of the U.S.

I recently sent a email to VO about payments that have been sitting as pending in my account the surveys are:

2/09/11- 125850

4/10/11- 126959

5/09/11- 49120035

7/27/11- 125302

7/30/11- 125740

I got a email from Isabel and this is what she told me:

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately the rewards for these surveys have not been processed yet. We have contacted those responsible for this project and alerted them that the 28 day waiting period has passed.

I am doing my best to understand how in the world a survey that I completed in Feb has not been paid. As everyone knows I am getting hosed with no kisses. I answered this email today and told Isabel that I see no excuse for this and asked her how long she would continue doing her job if VO didnt give her a paycheck for 6 months. I then informed her that if these can not be credited then I have no other alternative but to register a complaint with the BBB. I doubt it will do any good or accomplish anything but I did it none the less.

That is their standard reply every time I have ever had a issue that's the same reply I get.I'm really fed up with them and to tell you the truth most survey companies.I would like to tell all of them to kiss my lily white ---!