Exciting New REWARDLESS Survey from Survey Spot!

tommydee

So I have a total of 7 emails from Survey Spot today with "Exciting New Survey" as well as three, "You're our expert" email invitations...

Problem is--there are no Exciting New Points/Rewards associated with the surveys...

How do they not realize they are the scuzz of the earth for actually sending these out hoping people will take them? sadly, they do get people to take them.....Survey Spot gets PAID for these surveys by the sponsor companies and then actually tries to pawn them off for free...if they do not get enough responses then they will do some for points....

Been MIA the last few weeks so catching up on Survey emails and it is so incredible how unbelievably unethical these companies are becoming.....

I really wish no one would so surveys for free or "chance to win" or sweepstakes, etc....

I usually don't even click if I don't see a reward amount on the opening page but did the other day and it actually paid some points. However, I am sick of seeing 12,000 sweepstakes thing. You are right, how could they do this to people and what kind of people would actually waste their time? So unethical.