Mediamark magazine Surveys

tommydee

Well this will be my last vent of the day because I have to get back to work--but I have been watching this one for a while...

I think many of us receive the magazine surveys from Mediamark..when you indicate if you have seen the ads/article...They are quite enjoyable and fun...However they come to me via three different Survey companies...

One always pays $1.00 for it, the other always .25 and the other .80..never changes...always the same compensation by all three (I only do the $1.00 one)

Isn't it interesting how the compensation varies so much for the SAME EXACT survey???????? Well, I am going to try and get an answer from mediamark-- (part of GFK)...found their number/address with corporate contacts... at the very least I will feel better letting them know that the companies that distribute their surveys offer such varying points of compensation....sometimes they are shocked when I alert them..but most times they have dummy accounts checking up on the companies themselves...

Sorry if I have annoyed anyone with my thoughts today...just one of those days..now to shake off the grumpiness...

Hope all of you are having a great day....

I agree. I know the dollar ones come from OO I am not sure about those other 2. The funny thing is OO used to pay 1.80 they dropped to 1.50 then it was where it is now. Myview allows 350 points for those, which i normally drop out of. On Myview 35000= $25 and when they are giving 350 points means it would take 100 of those a long long time lol.

Yup...same here. Looks like this group does the same stuff as I do. MyView pays 25 cents. I do them because they come frequently and one leads to the next..so better than nothing if I am free. I like the way they're laid out and they don't disqualify but yeah...why such a discrepancy? Glad you're voicing your thoughts to them, tommy, and would be curious to see their answer. I have also contacted certain headquarters along the same lines and have never received a reply but maybe you will.

thanks cricket---it is just getting to me lately---no responses, surveys for nothing, 20 minutes and getting disqualified......

I am going to get to the right person --did not have luck (or the time) today but I am going to look on twitter and fb for a good contact. I also agree with the myview..at times it is worth doing the smaller ones because they lead to more and they are VER GOOD at paying right away.

I dont do a lot of the 350 on my view even though the surveys are quick and easy rarely taking me anywhere close to the 15min I just hate that low of a payout. That being said normally after I get done with the magazines I start to get into the higher ones, which I love. I am even doing a 2 week survey about our IT environment at work that pays 140k. Then if I do the next 2 weeks another 140. HUGE HUGE HUGE I will love every minute

Feisty, you are doing a survey at your job that pays 140 K meaning $140,000? To each person? And then an additional 140 thousand? Am I reading this right, that in a month you will have made 280 thousand dollars? Or did you mean you are doing a survey online about IT stuff that goes on at your job? The figure is confusing me.

yes, i am confused too...i assume you mean 140,000 points plus another 140 which is a lot of money...w/o ding the exact math that is about $200 i think..congrats to you