Attention Opinion Outpost !!

greeneyeddevils

Your new survey site sucks big time!!!

PLEASE GO BACK TO WHAT WAS WORKING BEFORE...

This new site is crap!!

Keep the Paypal option & put it on your old site...

You have to give it to SSI ! They really know how to ruin a good company! :)

I don't understand why you screw with something that was working...ok..they had that stupid slot machine game...plus they ended up getting rid of those shitty OTX surveys which was great ...now they go & hook up with a real crappy company like SS...wtf?..

The site was fine before they made all these new changes...why couldn't they of just added Paypal to the old site?..It was working fine...I never had any problems accessing the old site...The new web page looks really cheap & shitty...the old page actually look professional...I don't know what the hell happened to them...you can't get any surveys now..the cash out from what I hear is not working..you don't get credited with points..hence my 20 that I was already ripped off with today...

If anyone from Opinion Outpost is on here please listen to us & GO BACK TO WHAT WORKED!!!

I have to agree! The original Opinion Outpost company was a very good one and they were usually very fair. I signed up with them in 2005 and earned quite a bit along the way. For the past 2 years though, I've had my share of frustrations with them on certain issues. I stopped doing their surveys earlier in the year and finally deactivated my account a month or so ago. The merger of SSI is the icing on the cake and really induces me to want to stay away. They have sent me 2-3 emails asking me to return and check out their new site. I declined and plan to keep it that way! :)

I hope OO checks out this page and also their FB. Out of 30 FB comments about 2 are positive. The old site was excellent. Now you take a SSI survey and get a chance to win a draw prize. Yipee! B4 you earned a minimum of $1.00. I'll have to stick with this site until I get enough to cash out and then it might be time to say good-bye. The old site looked professional. The new site looks cheap and probably something I would stay away from if I wasn't already a member.