OO for 20 points

fiestyvermin

I just completed a survey on news programs for 20 points. I answer all of the questions over 20 min. I click the button to submit the survey and get told I did not qualify. How the hell do I get asked 20 min worth of questions to no qualify? The new site SUCKS bad

Oh goodness...that just happened to me on Global Test Market. Mine was also about 20 minutes. I TRY to develop a tough skin about this and just go on but this one really got to me because it was one with about 50 boxes on each page where you had to rate from 1 to 10. It seems that the worst surveys are the ones that torture you to the end then lay this on you. Sorry :-( By the way, mine went back to the old format...is yours blue (new) or the old brown one?

Checked my account this morning for the 20 point survey I did yesterday & it's in there now...hopefully they're trying to get all the bugs out of the new system...I still wish they would go back to the old one...looked way more professional

Opinion Outpost not what they were, with SSI, awful. I am constantly referred to SSI which is always open in my survey list. I do not attempt. Have enough bad experience with them. Just completed a long survey for $1 previously would have been at least $2. I am losing patience. A shame, previously one of my best. Still belong but if this continues another one that will bite the dust.