A Friendly Reminder Regarding Referral Links

Administrator

Hi Everyone,

Just a friendly reminder that posting referral links or links to your own personal websites which have referral links is not allowed. Lately there's been an influx in this, even from forum users who are normally helpful contributors to this forum. Please refrain from posting these types of links.

A big thank you to those who have been reporting these posts.

Happy conversing!

SurveyPolice Admin

I have a bunch of emails from a major company with focus groups in NJ and they openly suggested I forward to anyone that might be a fit for this..I'd like to share with people on this board who are in the area since I am not. Is this allowed? There is absolutely no gain in it for me...but it is very good money and someone could benefit.

I have a bunch of emails from a major company with focus groups in NJ and they openly suggested I forward to anyone that might be a fit for this..I'd like to share with people on this board who are in the area since I am not. Is this allowed? There is absolutely no gain in it for me...but it is very good money and someone could benefit.

Hi tommydee,

These types of things fit best under the "Offline Market Research Opportunities" section of the forum. I know nobody's posted there in a while but maybe you can help kickstart it a bit. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Something to add to this.

We've been notified that some users are abusing the PM feature and are contacting other forum members, asking them to join websites using their referral links. This practice is NOT ALLOWED and is quite frankly worse than posting a link in a forum post. Failing to comply with this, you will be banned, plain and simple.

I'm not even sure why I have to spell these things out here - the rules of this forum are no different than 99% of others.

DO NOT SPAM THE FORUM

DO NOT POST REFERRAL LINKS ON THE FORUM

DO NOT PM OTHER MEMBERS WITH SPAM OR REFERRAL LINKS

Simple, easy, respectful.

SurveyPolice Admin