Toluna Gives Point Amount Then Switches to Sweepstakes

cricket

I had this happen 5 times. You get an invitation and it says worth 3,000 points, click on it and it then says sweepstakes entry. Of course, I don't do it at that point. Is this happening to anyone else?

Frequently. It's taking me forever to get the last 5000 points I need to get a check because of it. Half the time I don't get the notice until I complete the survey which is starting to really grate on my nerves.

I only do sponsored polls each day. I have given up on surveys. The initial email usually offers 3000 points, 6000 points, etc. never qualify always switched into 1800 points approx 60 cents for 30 min, time usually underestimated. If you complete a survey in a relay and do not have the survey # forget about it. I am waiting 2 months for a survey I completed for 6000 points and when I emailed them I received a generic reply. I learned my lesson. I only do brainless sponsored polls for approx 300 points daily (2000 a week, 8000 a month, cashout approx 7 months. At least credited immediately, no need to keep records, no need to follow up. If they cancel sponsored polls or do not offer enough for me to cashout within 1 year I will unsubscribe. Please note that $20 cashout within 1 year or will start losing points.

This has happened when I have gone to the site on many different occasions.What's up with these survey companies here lately?They have all seemed to go to hell in a handbag.I can understand having issues with one but 3 or 4 companies at a time is getting ridiculous!