Focus Group/Project Studies NJ

tommydee

Hi guys,

I have a bunch of emails from a very well known company for a variety of studies for both males and females--a lot for skin care, but others as well. They take place in NJ (a few different areas--both south and north) but you do not have to be a NJ resident, as I am not...just too far for me to go. The studies say $100+ and as I said the company is very well known and established--so it is not a scam thing. They asked me to pass along to anyone that I think might be interested..I just don't want to publicly post it. If you are in NJ and want the info please send me a message here. Thank you and have a good weekend.

We are currently working on many opportunities for you to participate in product studies with us.

We are looking for Males and Females!

You may receive more than one invitation by e-mail this month.

Please complete each questionnaire that you receive.

If selected to participate, you would receive $100 or more for each study that you choose to attend.

Please consider this invitation… WE NEED YOUR OPINIONS!!!

Also, if you know anyone who would be interested in participating, please pass this invitation on to them.

Hi guys,

I have a bunch of emails from a very well known company for a variety of studies for both males and females--a lot for skin care, but others as well. They take place in NJ (a few different areas--both south and north) but you do not have to be a NJ resident, as I am not...just too far for me to go. The studies say $100+ and as I said the company is very well known and established--so it is not a scam thing. They asked me to pass along to anyone that I think might be interested..I just don't want to publicly post it. If you are in NJ and want the info please send me a message here. Thank you and have a good weekend.

We are currently working on many opportunities for you to participate in product studies with us.

We are looking for Males and Females!

You may receive more than one invitation by e-mail this month.

Please complete each questionnaire that you receive.

If selected to participate, you would receive $100 or more for each study that you choose to attend.

Please consider this invitation… WE NEED YOUR OPINIONS!!!

Also, if you know anyone who would be interested in participating, please pass this invitation on to them.

Thanks Tommy,

I live in Tn so it doesn't help me but I am glad to know I can post opportunities here. I saw your question to the Administrator and like you I didn't know I could help my fellow SPers in this way. This is a good way to generate enthusiasm in this tight nit community.

Exactly ...thanks so much for your post...I didn't think I could post anywhere either and this opportunity could be hundreds for someone and I would hate for someone who is nearby not to get the chance...I would do it in a heartbeat, but it is too far for me...Plus it is right from the company so you know it is no haggling...

I wish there was an easier way to help each other out...the folks I have ongoing interaction with on this site have been honest, ethical and most of all supportive and sometimes I get product studies/surveys that are very lucrative but not right for me 9and time sensitive) and i wish i could just blast a post but have always been hesitant because others have been warned online...hopefully this is a good stepping stone...Hope you are having a great weekend..Thanks for taking the time to post.