GTM-I cant cash out

fiestyvermin

I have been trying for 2 days now to cash out market points with GTM to no avail. I get to the redeem screen, it asks if address is correct, then the very next screen just sits there that is it. It shows

"Your Request has been sent Please wait" and nothing happens. Anyone else unable to cash out or request funds from GTM?

You can try calling them at 206-315-9300 but you probably know that already. I keep a book with all the companies I am with and next to the phone number it says "Does not answer" so I must have called them for something. I hope they reply. This is a bad week with all of the companies!

I've been emailing them for 2 weeks asking about missing points.I keep getting the same generic response

Hi,

Thanks for your email. We're currently investigating the situation and will

contact you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Will

The GlobalTestMarket Team

That was on 10/14 and still no response.I've been asking since 9/28.It's only 15 points so I dont know what their problem is.

Same here ! Trying that for 1 week already.

I'm not able to redeem my points. Wrote them and got the same generic answer...investigating !

What the heck is going on with these sites ?

GTM was my favorite one. If this site will go down I'm afraid all others are already there !

Tonight I got a response from GTM:

Hi, Thanks for informing us of the matter. We’re currently investigating the

issue and will resolve it as soon as possible. Please try to redeem your points

after 7 business days and if you still have a problem write us again.

Best Regards,

Ruby

Sounds like garbage to me. If something is wrong with cashing out why not just admit it rather than bogus lies. I emailed them several times so I ended up with about 3 or 4 of those, the other just stated that my problem had been resolved. In my opinion, I would rather they just left it alone and not even sent me a email like that. Form letters are exactly that nothing personal just garbage. I dont know anyone who would just close their account with 50 dollars or more in it and allow GTM to keep the money.