My Opinion Now

footfree

They owe me points and wont return my emails.First time this happened they got back to me.That was in Aug. now they owe me 400 points and wont answer .Has anyone else had issues with them?

• 6 months later...

I have tried to register with them 3 times. I get survey invites for them, which work, however - I can't log in to their site because of a stupid confirmation email that I still haven't received after 10 attempts to have it re-sent (It was never sent in the first place, I'm using re- loosely.)

I have tried to register with them 3 times. I get survey invites for them, which work, however - I can't log in to their site because of a stupid confirmation email that I still haven't received after 10 attempts to have it re-sent (It was never sent in the first place, I'm using re- loosely.)

They finally got back to me and said that I never completed the surveys so they weren't giving me my points.There's no way to dispute it so I'm not doing their surveys anymore.I would never recommend anyone to do them either.

• 1 year later...

I just got an email saying that my mailing address was not listed in their files. Strange as I would normally certainly do this if they asked. So I tried to log in -- as they said don't reply to this email -- and could not get into the site from the link given. So I emailed and asked why I could not get in. They said in the email that if I did not give this info by a certain time they would have no choice but to delete me. Not that I care all that much as I can't remember ever hearing from them anyway. So many survey companies these days send out surveys that are from other companies anyway. I would like to see more direct communication. As if they have a question, I could just send my answer directly as a reply email. So looked them up on Facebook and they don't seem, at first quick search, to have a regular interactive website.