NO MORE REFERRALS FOR OPINION OUTPOST EITHER

tommydee

Just another sign that they are headed in the wrong direction..Just saw this on twitter...Will not send the link in order not to get in trouble...

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Opinion Outpost Cancels Referral Program

Earlier this week I reported on the new, revamped Opinion Outpost portal. I mentioned that I did not see the referral section in the newly designed website.

I had sent a message to support and was incredibly disappointed to receive the following response:

Please be informed that we no longer have the Friend referral program.

This is very disappointing news. They had a generous referral rewards program that could be profitable to those who are able to refer others.

Note that they still do have an affiliate program that will pay $1.00 per signup. The difference from what I can see is the referral rewards used to be combined with your survey earnings, but the affiliate income is separate entirely. To get paid via the affiliate program, you need to have a minimum balance of $20.00 irregardless of any survey income.

If you've been promoting the Opinion Outpost referral program in any traffic exchanges, safelists, referral trades or any other referral resources, now is the time to end those campaigns.